Here we’ll list all the projects available, yaaay!
The site was launched recently, so for the moment only a handful of projects are available.
- Serial UI: A Serial User Interface for Arduino
- druid4arduino: A GUI that leverages any SerialUI-based project to provide a graphical interface automagically
- TinyBrite: Easy-to-use and SPI-free driver for ShiftBrite/MegaBrite RGB LEDs
- VaRGB: An RGB lighting system programming library for pretty much any microcontroller or desktop system
- MaxThermo: A cold junction thermocouple-to-digital converter library
- Bluetooth Low Energy/Smart crash course and BLE universal client code
- EvoLink: EVO-All universal all-in-one data bypass and interface module library
- Chronos: a full featured library to manipulate date-times to perform scheduling/setup calendars, with minimal memory usage.
- 8 Port, high-voltage, high-side switch: control high-V relays, solenoids, anything using a microcontroller
- A.C.I.D. Detects visible colors and converts them to sound–see with your ears!
- Bluegiga BLE112 (Bluetooth Smart/Low Energy) DIY Breakout Board
Stay tuned for more projects, both software and hardware, in the near future.